If you are looking for review on best Jet 414458 HVBS-56M 5-by-6-Inch 1/2 HP Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw for sale. This site offers variety informations of Jet 414458. Click on each link to see more in detail of product description, customer review, price comparison or search for any available sale promotion before decide to buy online.
Compare Prices: CHECK HERE
Customer Reviews: READ MORE
Jet 414458 HVBS-56M 5-by-6-Inch 1/2 HP Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw Overviews
Horizontal/vertical band saw has a single-phase motor, heavy-duty 14-gauge stand, large-diameter wheels and built-in handle. Front legs have adjustable leveling pads. Ball bearing supported blade wheel with fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides. Blade Size L x W x Thickness (in.): 64 1/2 x 1/2 x .025, Cutting Angles: 45-90, Stand Included: Yes, Variable Speed: Yes, Blade Type: Carbon steel, Cutting Depth at 90deg (in.): 5, UL Listed: Yes, HP: 1/2, Cutting Capacity – Flat Stock (in. x in.): 5 x 6, Cutting Depth at 45deg (in.): 3, Cordless: No
- Versatile 6-inch 1/2-horsepower adjustable horizontal/vertical metalworking band saw
- Large diameter wheels and built-in handle allows easy movement
- Front legs have adjustable leveling pads
- Ball bearing supported blade wheel
- Fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides
Able to power through a range of materials, the Jet 414458 HVBS-56M horizontal/vertical band saw is great for your home shop. With its high capacity, swivel vise, and robust 1/2 horsepower, 115-volt motor (which can be rewired to 230 volts), this band saw gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It also comes equipped with a 1/2-inch carbon steel blade and an adjustable material stop and vertical worktable.
Moves around the shop easily with two large wheels with adjustable leveling pads (view larger).
Horizontal/Vertical Band Saw
At a Glance:
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge stand with large-diameter wheels and built-in handle
- 1/2-horsepower, 115-volt motor
- 1/2-inch carbon steel blade
- Adjustable material stop and vertical worktable
- Two-year limited warranty
Designed to provide consistent performance even after years of heavy use, the Jet 414458 HVBS-56M band saw offers a heavy-duty 14-gauge stand with two large wheels and a built-in handle for easy movement. Its front legs provide level and accurate cuts thanks to adjustable leveling pads. With its 1/2-horsepower motor, the 414458 can easily cut through aluminum to steel. To help prevent accidents or loss of control, the saw automatically shuts off after each cut.
The 414458 has a vise that swivels up to 45 degrees, as well as a throat depth of five inches, enabling you to gain more flexibility and control over each project. You can set the speed at 80, 120, and 200 feet per minute–whichever best suits your materials and job. For added durability and longevity, the saw features a ball bearing-supported blade wheel, fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides, and a heat-treated and ground steel worm gear with bronze drive gear. It’s backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Jet 414458 HVBS-56M band saw, and operating and assembly instructions.
- Motor: 1/2 horsepower, 1 phase, 115/230 volt (prewired 115 volt)
- Round: 5 inches at 90 degrees; 3 inches at 45 degrees
- Rectangle at 90 degrees: 5 inches by 5-3/4 inches; 2 inches by 6 inches
- Rectangle at 45 degrees: 4-1/2 inches by 3 inches
- Blade speeds: 80, 120, and 200 sfpm
- Vise swivels: 45 degrees
- Blade length: 64-1/2 inches
- Throat depth: 5 inches
- Blade wheel: 7-3/8-inch diameter
- Dimensions: 19 inches by 44 inches 57 inches
- Weight: 121 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years, limited
*** Product Information : Jan 05, 2013 03:24:11
Foldable Chairs Armless Accent Chairs